1. Unpack immediately-settling in will help you remain organized.
2. Designate a baby changing station-disposable changing pad on top of hotel towel with diapers and wipes works great.
3. Create a play place-put toys and books in lower drawer or corner.
4. Kitchen-bottles, dishes, baby food, formula and dish soap, if no kitchen use bathroom counter.
1. Bring umbrella stroller and take a long walk.
2. Wear your baby.
3. Go for a scenic drive.
4. Take turns nap sitting.
1. Bring portable bed and have baby sleep in it a few nights before you leave home.
2. Give it a few days eventually babies will adjust.
3. Book the right room may need suite or adjoining rooms for more space.
4. Stick to babies home routine.