1. Mix 2 parts hydrogen peroxide with 1 part Dawn and 1 part baking soda, put in spray bottle for a great stain remover.
2. Pre rinse 1st cycle with vinegar and baking soda water to get urine smell out.
3. Use laundry bags for socks, mittens, bibs, you can even clip to hamper for easy separation and then just throw in load. Velcro bibs together to keep them from snagging other clothing.
4. Wash everything in one load with Shout Color Catcher.
5. Use any free and clear laundry detergent over the price Dreft.